Monday, May 28, 2007

my weekend

I took a 9pm bus home on Friday night, throughout the 6 hours journey I was asleep like a log. I called up Diddy to pick me up, or in fact he was calling me since 2.15am apparently but I couldn't hear/feel the phone. So kind of him isn't it? That is why I parted with 2 blocks of chocolates I bought for his effort.Since I did not lose any sleep over the trip back, I was wide awake by 8am on Saturday. Did some housework and went off for 'Pirates of Carribbean 3' with mum, Lok-lok and Ming. The 2 rascals sat in the middle row in front of us, throughout the movie I can see Lok's head bopping around once the movie goes on a talking scene. Talk about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)!! Guess it's just the sugary fizzy drink that is making him hyper like all other kids i see in the same cinema hall. The movie was so-so to me, not much of a story if you ask me.

Sunday was good too and there goes another week of the year...

No comments: