Saturday, May 19, 2007

My life un-kohled

It's almost halfway through the year (!!) and it has been an unsettling year to begin with. I hope the thunderstorms have decided to cool down. I promised myself I will start writing my diary again because the greatest self discovery is through re-reading your own jottings especially in times of glory and despair (that is for me). Forget about diary..this is easier and who knows, hope one day my mum will get to read this.

It's a weekend afternoon and I am sitting in my room with my laptop on my stomach(oh yes..it comes in handy as a table at times), the week's dirty laundry in the drier, working files on the floor of my room and (only) 3 rotten apples in the fridge. Waiting for my friend to call, as we are hopping into a bus to Ikea in a while. I feel like zzz, feel like doing my grocery shopping, going library, do facial, get a new haircut, feel like doing 1001 things. But too late, friend is downstairs, got to catch our bus.

Signing off..