Monday, May 21, 2007

to love is to share

My days left in this company are numbered but somehow I felt a sudden burst of energy and prolong concentration on my work , something I've not felt for a long long time. Able to finish my work way ahead of time and called for a cab home, throughout the journey the taxi driver and I kept the conversation flowing. Of late, I've the habit of kpc-ing with taxi drivers. Some will have to make do with my half cooked Mandarin before they start asking "are you indonesian chinese?"


Alighted at the atm machine at the mall near my place and rushed to withdraw some money to pay my cabbie, paiseh paiseh , and proceeded to the library(in the mall). Managed to hunt down a few good books for my mum's leisure reading. Was leaving the mall when temptation made a calling... I've been eyeing this jackpot at the gaming arcade nearby...a PSP costing ??-see the black box in the machine- .. for $1 each try (to stack up the bricks) it's worth trying. I still have $22 on my prepaid gaming card. 22 more tries to victory when the box plunks right into my hands. Heck, I hear you saying "so easy meh?if like that, everyday got ppl win lo" ... but a little optimism is good, ain't it?





Weekend around the corner ... see ya around!

No comments: