Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It hurts still...

I'm elated when the Malaysia High Commissioner called me up this evening to inform me that someone has passed my passport to them. It gave me a sense of hope to know that simple Good Samaritans still exist in a today's society. May there be more people who are like you!

I've been buried in depression for the past few days. I realised how fragile my soul is when it comes to issues relating to love and emotions. It never crossed my mind that I'll be faced with something more painful than the lost of my first love. Simply put it, I'm too afraid to like someone so much that it became a ticking time bomb inside of me.

Last night, D called and gave me his comforting words and a shoulder to cry on. It was all I needed from him, a listening ear from someone familiar who really cares about me. That was when it hit my consciousness again, that there are only a few true friends in our lifetime and they never fail to be there when you fall. Everyone else who call themselves your friend, should really ask themselves..did you ever have this friend in mind when you know she went through hell.

For those who knows, I promise to be back on track as soon as I get over my own devil.

No comments: